HEAT publishes three annual reports, corresponding with educational Levels 2 to 4+, to investigate the impact of the outreach and inreach delivered by its members on the progression and success of it participants.
- Report 1: Level 2* – Key Stage 4 attainment with school comparison
- Report 2: Level 3* – Key Stage 5 with school and college comparison, Progression to Level 3 in school or college and Level 3 completion
- Report 3: Level 4+ – Access to Higher Education, Continuation and attainment in Higher Education, Progression to postgraduate studies and Employment
- Report 1a: Level 2* – Optional re-run based on a subset of participants available
- Report 2a: Level 3* – Optional re-run based on a subset of participants available
- Report 3a: Level 4+* – Access to Higher Education contextualised with prior attainment at KS4 and KS5 (based on a linked dataset joining National Pupil Database, Individual Learner Record and HESA outcomes)
*underlying dataset not available